Microsoft Word is a popular word-processing program which enables users to create and edit documents. This application comprises of many advanced features including a built-in spell checker, thesaurus, dictionary as well as services for editing texts. It comes both as a part of the Microsoft Office suite of applications, as well as a standalone program. Users can seek assistance from Microsoft help anytime to fix the issues related to Word.
Now, if you are planning to download Microsoft Word into your system, you can consider the following steps:
- According to the Microsoft help, you should first check which version is compatible for you system, before initiating the download process. This is because the system requirements differ for every version, and you need to first check these by visiting Microsoft’s official website.
- Once you are the official website of Microsoft, you would also be able to access the test drive version of Microsoft Word. You can download one for free and then click on the Launch Test Drive button, then follow the on-screen instructions.
- Using such a trial version before downloading the complete application has its own advantages. You will be able to check if the chosen version of Word would run on your system. With this 60 days trial version, you can check how the program works in your computer and get well-acquainted with Word.
- Now, if you wish to download a full version of Word, again visit Microsoft’s official website. According to the Microsoft help support; there are many websites on the web, which offer fake versions of Microsoft Word. So, always download applications only from the official Microsoft website.
- You can choose the version of Word, purchase it and start downloading the program in your computer. After the application is downloaded, you can select the target folder to save Word once it is installed in your system.
- Once it is saved in the specific folder, you can double click on the installation file. You would get a list of instruction prompts on the screen, which you need to follow for installation.
By following these steps, you would be able to download Microsoft Word application in your system. However, if you face any issues while downloading or installing the program, please contact our technical support team.