If you want to use Microsoft services such as Windows Live Messenger, play Xbox Live games, download applications from Marketplace, etc. You ought to have a Windows Live ID. If you find any issues regarding the creation of your personal Windows Live ID, you can always contact the Windows Live help technicians. Or just follow these instructions provided by the same technicians to create your Windows Live ID manually:
- First, you need to open the Windows Live sign-up page and then click on the blue Or get a Windows Live e-mail address link below the first field. Now, you would require choosing your Windows Live ID email address.
- You can include letters, numbers, underscores and a maximum of 64 characters in your Windows Live ID. After entering your desired email address into the Windows Live ID form, you need to click on the Check Availability option.
- Now, you need to choose a password for your email address. Make sure to keep it unique, and something which you can remember easily. It should contain at least six characters as well as numbers, and upper or lower-case letters. Now, type it into the Create a Password field.
- After entering the password, you need to re-enter it in the next field for verification purposes. Here, you also need to enter your alternate email address into the corresponding field. But if you do not have one, you can click on the Or choose a security question for password reset option. You need to select a security question and then type the corresponding answer into the Secret Answer field.
- In the next step, you need to type in your personal information in the following fields. This includes your first and last name, location, and gender as well as birth date.
- According to the Windows Live help technicians, now, you need to enter the eight characters from the image below into the Characters field. You can also see a button there, by clicking on which you can change the characters.
- Now, before updating it, you need to carefully read the Microsoft service and privacy agreements. Once you have read, go ahead and click on the I Accept option to create your own Windows Live email account.
These steps would thus help you in creating your personal Windows Live ID. To get more information on Windows Live, feel free to contact our technical support team.