If you wish to communicate with your loved ones, then you may use different tools for it. Now, it may not always be affordable to talk with your loved ones over the phone, as it could be very expensive. In this scenario, one of the simplest tools that you can choose to keep in touch with your loved ones is a chat tool.
There are different chat tools in the market and among them, the chat tool from Microsoft, Windows Live Messenger, is popular around the globe. Earlier, the name of this chat tool was MSN Messenger or MSN Messenger Service. However, the program has undergone many modifications over the years and it has now been renamed as Windows Live Messenger.
According to Windows Live chat support, this program will help you to do different things in addition to chat functions. With Windows Live Messenger, you can send pictures to your loved ones. Now, in this post, we will find out how to do this with the program.
- Press the Windows key in the keyboard and open the Start menu of the program.
- In the Start menu, select the option All Programs.
- The above step will give the list of all programs that are present or installed on the PC within the Start button.
- Look for Windows Live Messenger in this list and click it to launch the program.
- Once the Windows Live chat tool comes up, choose the name of the friend from the list of contacts to whom you wish to send the picture.
- Go to the location of the picture in the computer, which you wish to send to the friend. If you fail to locate the picture, select the option Share and then type a keyword to search for the picture.
- The above step will locate the picture. All you need to do is drag and drop the picture from the location and it will be sent to the contact immediately.
Now, in addition to pictures, you can send other files through the program like videos, music, documents etc. However, make sure that the size of the file that you send is low. Otherwise, you may not be able to send the files.
If you have any doubts regarding the steps mentioned above, you may contact Windows Live chat support or our technical support team for assistance.Google+