windows live assistance
Java is an inevitable component of your computer and it is essential to view various web pages on your computer. It is necessary that you update the java program regularly on your computer, as this would help in the smooth functioning of your computer and find internet browsing a fun. However, you may get few error messages occasionally when you try to update java. This is a Windows installer error message. Now, we will give you tips on how to fix these errors and update java successfully on your computer before you contact Windows live chat support for assistance.
- When the error pops up, close down the error message and restart computer.
- Go to the Control panel and then to the section ‘Add or remove programs’. This will give you the list of all programs installed on your computer. Uninstall all the java components from them. This step is very important because the leftovers of java could fail the installation process again.
- Navigate to the official website of Windows and download Windows Installer Clean-Up utility.
- Right click on the downloaded file and choose the option Open to run the cleanup program. Follow the on screen commands and finish the installation process.
- Choose the ‘Start’ button and then select ‘All programs’. From the programs listed, choose ‘Windows Install Clean Up Utility’. This will show you the list of all programs installed on your computer.
- Find the Java program from the list and choose the option ‘Remove’. This will uninstall the Java program completely from your computer.
windows live help
- Visit the official website of Java. Locate the offline installation file to install Java. This will help you to prevent the installation failures that occurred earlier.
- Download the file and launch the set up file. This will install Java on your computer.
- Restart your system when the installation process is complete.
With the above-mentioned steps, you can successfully install Java program on your computer without errors. Remember that it is important that you update Java regularly so that you get the best views for websites. If the above steps do not help you to fix the issue with Java program, it is advisable that you contact Windows live chat support or any other online support companies to fix the issue. They can diagnose the issue by remote assistance.
Windows live messenger
Windows Live suite helps computer users to send email, or chat online. In terms of Microsoft, “Windows live is a way to extend the Windows user experience.” Initially, it was known collectively for a set of products and services offered by Windows operating platforms. Windows Live offers three set of services that include Windows essentials applications, like Windows Live messenger or Windows Live mail, Web services, and Mobile services. Most of the services offered through Windows Live are web programs accessible through a browser.
Windows Live chat support is a customer care service that helps you with dealing the problems associated with Windows Live application. However, if you want to remove any Windows Live application, follow the below given set of instructions to uninstall the program from your computer.
For Windows 7 and Windows Vista users
- Open the “Start” menu by clicking on the Windows logo present at the bottom left hand corner of the desktop screen.
- Input “Programs and Features” in the search box and press “Enter.”
- Select the Windows live application in the resulting window that you want to remove, and proceed with “Uninstall” option present on the top of the window.
- Enter the administrative password if prompted and confirm your action.
- Restart the computer and complete the procedure.
Windows help and support
For Windows XP users
- Go to the desktop, click on the “Start” button to and open the Start menu. Click on the “Run” option in the menu to open the command box.
- You can also use the “Windows key + R” shortcut to open the command box. Type “control appwiz.cpl” in the command box and press “Enter.”
- Select the Windows Live application that you want to delete from the resulting window, and move on by clicking “Remove.”
- Enter the administrator password if asked, and click “OK.”
- Restart the computer and finish the procedure.
You can remove the Windows Live program from your computer following the above simple steps. However, the program can be used for many functions and if you are troubled by any malfunction in the system, Windows live chat support can easily guide you to troubleshoot the issues. Visit the Windows help and support website to learn more about the Windows Live program and get help on any issues related to the application.
Windows live help
Most of us have a Windows Live or Hotmail account. However, what if your hotmail account gets many spam mails or you have an account that you no longer use? Deleting your account is the best option as this will help you to create a different Hotmail or Windows Live account or choose the service of a different email service provider. Deleting your Windows Live or Hotmail account is not a complicated process and you need not contact Windows Live support to do this. In this article, we will give you tips on how to delete your Windows Live and Hotmail accounts.
- Open up your Internet explorer. Navigate to the Windows Live website.
- Log in to your Hotmail or Windows live account with your username and password. If you have forgotten the password, click on the option Forgot password. This will ask you to answer the security question and with the correct answer, you could reset your password and log in to your account.
- Once you login to your account, choose your name, which is usually found on the top right corner. Once you select your name, choose the option View your account. This will take you to your Account settings.
- Select Additional options in your account and then the option Close account.
- Go through the section When your account is closed. This will let you know that by closing your Hotmail or Windows live account, you would lose all the contacts you saved and the emails on your account.
Windows live account
- The next step would ask you enter your password again for the verification process. Hit Yes after typing the password.
- Choose the option Deactivate Account. This is the final step in the deletion process and this will help you to close down your Hotmail or Windows Live account permanently.
Remember that you can use the same password to create a new account in Hotmail or Windows Live. However, you should do this within 270 days and after this, anyone who wishes to use this user id can create a new account with it.
With the above-mentioned steps, you can easily delete your Hotmail or Windows Live account without the help of Windows Live support. However, if you find errors with the deletion process, contact Microsoft support for further assistance.