If you are using iPhone and has a Hotmail account, then you can automatically move the emails from the Hotmail account to your iPhone email program with a few simple steps. With this, you can make sure that you receive all the newly arrived emails on your iPhone without any delay. This will help you to view all the important emails as and when they arrive. In this post, we will find out the steps involved in this process.
According to Windows Live Support, you can easily push Windows Live Hotmail to iPhone. The steps involved are mentioned below.
- Switch on your iPhone and choose the option Settings.
- Go to the option Mail, Contacts, Calendars.
- Select the option Add Account. You will find this link under the option Accounts.
- Choose Microsoft Exchange.
- In the field for Email, type in the Hotmail address. Keep in mind that you should enter the complete address and not just the username.
- You again need to type the complete email address in the field for Username. It is advised that you copy the email address from the field for Email so that you could save the time taken for typing the address.
- Under the option for Password, enter the password corresponding to your Hotmail account.
- Under the option Description, enter Windows Live Hotmail. This will help you to identify your Hotmail account easily if you have two or more emails added in the program. Another option is to give the description as Work, Personal etc.
- Select the option Next.
- With the above step, the program verifies your email address. Next, the fields for servers appear in the window.
- Type the server address, m.hotmail.com in the field for Servers. Next, tap the button for Next.
- Check if the option next to Mail is ON.
- Turn on other features for the email like Calendar, Contacts etc. This will automatically synchronize the contacts in the Hotmail program to the iPhone. This will also push the Hotmail calendar to iPhone.
- Choose the button Save.
With the above steps, you can add your Hotmail account to the iPhones email program. You will start receiving all Hotmail emails in the newly created hotmail account in your iPhone mail. If you have any queries regarding the steps mentioned above, you may contact Windows Live support or our technical support team for assistance.